Experience

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

rmonical

Experience

Post by rmonical »

Ground elements that have an experience level lower than their unit’s morale will increase their
experience at least one point per turn, but have a chance to gain up to a total of five experience points. The normal experience gain is two to three points per turn. Ground elements in units in good supply, especially if they are located on a railhead (20.1.1) will be able to gain more experience during training, as will ground elements that participated in combat the previous turn.

The
last friendly controlled undamaged rail line hexes at the end of these paths is considered a supply source and designated a rail head.

Is the best experience gain on a railhead or just a friendly rail hex?
morvael

RE: Experience

Post by morvael »

To me it looks like you get more shots at gaining experience when you are on refit and not adjacent to an enemy, but no experience gain checks are dependent on being on or near railhead. Take with a grain of salt, as that was just a quick check.
Peltonx

Post by Peltonx »

Also these rolls are effected by the Commanders ****** rating.
Beta Tester WitW & WitE
morvael

Post by morvael »

The only randoms I see in exp gain procedure are based on unit's experience, accumulated experience and game morale level.
Peltonx

Post by Peltonx »

ORIGINAL: morvael

The only randoms I see in exp gain procedure are based on unit's experience, accumulated experience and game morale level.

Yup, morale being the key word as always.
Beta Tester WitW & WitE

Return to “Tech Support”