Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

DaBabes-C Help Pls

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> DaBabes-C Help Pls Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DaBabes-C Help Pls - 11/26/2013 6:03:49 AM   
DesertedFox

Put this request on hold pls,it appears my opponent may actually be using a pwhexe with an older creation date than mine.

Hi,

I have just started a PBEM game as the allies for Scen 28, using MM's beta patch and of course the extended map for DaBabes-C.

In opening my the turn sent to me by my opponent I receive a message that we have different PWHEXE data.

I sent my pwhexe file to my opponent to confirm we are using the exact same file, which he has confirmed.

We are not using the New Asian roads version.

Having checked and double checked, I can't figure out whats wrong here.

Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.

Mark

< Message edited by Deserted Fox -- 11/26/2013 7:17:07 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: DaBabes-C Help Pls - 11/26/2013 4:50:11 PM   
Symon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deserted Fox
Put this request on hold pls,it appears my opponent may actually be using a pwhexe with an older creation date than mine.
<snip>
Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.

Mark

Well, it won't hurt to answer anyway. Maybe somebody else can use the info if you don't need it

You have confirmed you both have the same the same pwhexe file, but don’t forget there’s 3 files: pwhexe.dat, pwzlink.dat and pwzone.dat. You gotta have same version of all 3. If you do, you should be ok.

It’s possible your opponent opened his turn before he downloaded the new map stuff, so the old map stuff was legacy info in the turn file. When you got it, you got an alert. Just accept it. Hit yes, or ok, or continue, and do your turn. When you send it back, your opponent might see the same alert. Just tell him to hit ok. Things should settle out and proceed normally.

Pm me if you keep having trouble with this. Babes folks have been doing this kind of thing for a long time without issues. But I understand that it might be a new thing for some people. Always glad to help.

JWE

Nous n'avons pas peur! Vive la liberté! Moi aussi je suis Charlie!
Yippy Ki Yay.

(in reply to DesertedFox)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> DaBabes-C Help Pls Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI