Questions - Multiplayer

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

Hugolin

Questions - Multiplayer

Post by Hugolin »

A few questions about Multiplayer Ethics and ‘Rules’... I'm about to start a game with a friend.

1- Considering the Northern Front... I read in AARs that there’s a sort of gentlemen agreement to not push north past a certain limit...
- Why so? (Germany don’t have objectives there anyway after Voronezh - or maybe Saratov with the card)
- What is the exact line? Along which river?
- How far south is this ‘agreement’ extending?
- Is there a ‘minimum number of division requirement’? (e.g. one unit per hex, etc.)-
- Can any party break the truce? e.g. the Russians have too many units so they push back there?
- How does it work in practice?
- Anyone not using this? Don’t the border settle by themselves?

2- Multiplayer Ethics and ‘Rules’: No Plane attacks on the first turn
- Again, I read that in AARs - basically Germany’s Air Force cannot attack Russian cities on the first turn?
- Why so? (Upon trying, I found it hard to destroy Russian planes on turn 1, attacking cities in force)

3- Multiplayer Ethics and ‘Rules’:
- Anything else I should keep in mind? Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”