UK

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Sabre21

UK

Post by Sabre21 »

In the 1939 games where the Germans first attack Poland then on the allied turn both France and the UK declare war on Germany, is there a restriction on landing troops into France from the UK on that same impulse? I can move troops around to Gibraltar but not into France. I have no clue on what section in the rulebook might cover this, I tried several with no luck yet.
lomyrin

RE: UK

Post by lomyrin »

You can move CW troops into France but they require a HQ first and the limit on how many you can land is the reorg value of the CW Hq. This is under foreign troop rules
Sabre21

Post by Sabre21 »

Thanks
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

If I am not wrong, that includes planes and ships, so if you take an HQ with a reorg value of 2, you cannot bring the HQ and two land or air uñits in ships and end at the port, cause then you'd have 3 more units (the ships). And it wouldn't be a bug. You can debark from sea, instead.

Am I right wiffers?
delatbabel

Post by delatbabel »

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

If I am not wrong, that includes planes and ships, so if you take an HQ with a reorg value of 2, you cannot bring the HQ and two land or air uñits in ships and end at the port, cause then you'd have 3 more units (the ships). And it wouldn't be a bug. You can debark from sea, instead.

Am I right wiffers?

Correct.
--
Del
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: delatbabel

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

Am I right wiffers?

Correct.
And that's how MWIF enforces the Foreign Troop Commitment rule.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
Joseignacio

Post by Joseignacio »

I was not meaning otherwise, was just trying to explain so that nobody thinks that could be a bug. [:)]

Return to “World in Flames”