Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

If the 11th army were withdrawn, what would historically stay in theater?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> If the 11th army were withdrawn, what would historically stay in theater? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
If the 11th army were withdrawn, what would historicall... - 11/10/2013 2:02:14 PM   
BossGnome

Hi,

I am contemplating a practice game against the AI in which I would compensate for its (hopefully) dumber moves by pretending to send the 11th army to Leningrad after Sebastopol was taken. I will just be withdrawing all the units to the western edge of the map after they are done in the crimea.

My question is, what would remain (IE, what could I still, given my self-imposed house rule, use on the front, and not withdraw to the western edge?)

What would remain corps-wise, and approximately how many units should I disband to simulate men from the 11th army units later returning to the theater? What air units would remain? What about the minors?

Thanks for your help.

"Hard pressed on my right; my left is in retreat. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."
-Gen. Joffre, before the battle of the Marne
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> If the 11th army were withdrawn, what would historically stay in theater? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI