World in Flames on Parallels 9 for Mac...

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Caesar_Augustus

World in Flames on Parallels 9 for Mac...

Post by Caesar_Augustus »

First off, I've been following this game's development for quite some time... [:)]
I am utterly awed at its depth and all the time and effort that has gone into it.
Congratulations to everyone involved! [&o]

OK, so I would suppose that WiF will play just fine on a MacBook Pro running OS X Mavericks
with a Windows XP or Windows 7 virtual partition on Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac? Right??

Zorachus99

RE: World in Flames on Parallels 9 for Mac...

Post by Zorachus99 »

I've run multiple VM's with both MS Virtual Machine and VMWare. Tried XP and Windows 7. Never had a virtualization issue.

I'd expect parallels, virtual box, and other software to work.
Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln
boshar

Post by boshar »

I run it on an iMac (OS X Mavericks, Parallels 8, Windows 7 Pro on the VM). Shouldn't be a problem to run it on your hardware. Our graphics system differ but its not like this is the latest 3D shooter.
Caesar_Augustus

Post by Caesar_Augustus »

OK, thank you, gentlemen! Yes. It does seem to work rather nicely ;-)

Return to “World in Flames”