Saved game failed to load

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

John B.

Saved game failed to load

Post by John B. »

Hello,

My friend Scott and I just finished our first campaign game and are raring to try the next one. He and I are both using the 2012 upgrade. He is Japan and just sent me the first turn of the new game for my pre-Pearl Harbor input. Each time I try to load it from the saved game files I get "Saved Game Failed to Load." As the message. He has resent it. I've tried rebooting my computer, deleting all the saved game files etc... and I still can't load the turn.

Any suggestions on what I can do to load and then open the file? Thanks!
John Barr
Oberst_Klink

RE: Saved game failed to load

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: John B.

Hello,

My friend Scott and I just finished our first campaign game and are raring to try the next one. He and I are both using the 2012 upgrade. He is Japan and just sent me the first turn of the new game for my pre-Pearl Harbor input. Each time I try to load it from the saved game files I get "Saved Game Failed to Load." As the message. He has resent it. I've tried rebooting my computer, deleting all the saved game files etc... and I still can't load the turn.

Any suggestions on what I can do to load and then open the file? Thanks!
You guys are using the same patch version, with/without DaBabes or any other mods?

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
John B.

RE: Saved game failed to load

Post by John B. »

Klink,Oberst,

Yes,that's right, we're on the same patch version (Feb. 2012) and I don't think that either one of us is using DaBabes (I admit I don't even know what that is).

John
John Barr

Return to “Tech Support”