air supply

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

mannerheim4

air supply

Post by mannerheim4 »

How do you airsupply a unit? I've tried from my army HQ, selected the correct air supply icon, and then it asks me to choose a unit. I do, and I see a bunch of gas cans on the map, but no hex selection gives me the green check mark to pick any hex.

What am I missing here?

Thanks
Vic

RE: air supply

Post by Vic »

Try selecting a Ju-52 air unit instead of army HQ (or any HQ). Then select a unit thats actually out of supply as target.
Make sure the Ju-52's are directly in command of OKH so they have access to its excess supply points (if any).

Best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
mannerheim4

RE: air supply

Post by mannerheim4 »

ORIGINAL: Vic

Try selecting a Ju-52 air unit instead of army HQ (or any HQ). Then select a unit thats actually out of supply as target.
Make sure the Ju-52's are directly in command of OKH so they have access to its excess supply points (if any).

Best,
Vic

OK, I'll try that, thanks for your response.

Regards

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”