Naming Units

Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It offers a intuitive yet deep province system, allowing you to raise armies, conduct diplomacy, scout enemy battle lines, rally heroes to your banner, send them on quests, cast spells and go to war. In Sovereignty, the player chooses one of 35 Realms in a bid for dominance of the map. Play is conducted in a series of turns as a single player game. Each Realm has a unique culture and history, which translates directly into different play-styles. Each realm has its own mix of unit types and spell trees. Their diplomatic relations, economies and histories vary. A player may choose a new realm and experience the game in a very different way. Fantasy heroes, troops, races and spells complement the rise to power.
Ajantaka

Naming Units

Post by Ajantaka »

For the love of Goblins, whatever you do or don't do in this game, please developers, give us the ability to rename units. Surely this is a very easy request. I really to rename units and it is extremely irritating to be stuck with the names they come with. If you have 'Heroes' and/or other characters please give us the ability to rename them. Anything you can do, and this is a small request in overall scheme of things, to let us customize the game to a texture that feels good to us will make it more enjoyable and popular.

Thanks
Xerkis

RE: Naming Units

Post by Xerkis »

I'll second that.
not to mention it is in so many other games now that this is something that you can do.
Breca

RE: Naming Units

Post by Breca »

Now that's something I'd like for my units as well. ;)

Good Hunting!

Breca

Return to “Sovereignty: Crown of Kings”