Matrix Games Forums

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch! Hell is now available!War in the West Wacht am Rhein AAR Deal of the Week Panzer Corps: Allied Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Artwork request

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Artwork request Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Artwork request - 10/23/2013 12:59:22 AM   
GI Jive

Here's a couple of sides that I did for my own mod. I don't have the skill to make these AE worthy. If someone can clean them up, I'd be most grateful. From left to right these are:

USAAF 85' Crash Rescue Boat
USAAF 104' Crash Rescue Boat
USCG 83' Wooden Patrol Boat
Royal Navy Steam Gun Boat

I have some photos/drawings that I can post if helpful.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Artwork request - 10/23/2013 8:51:56 PM   
Hotschi

THe transparency bmp's could need some clean-up, remove some, but not all of the white(ish) pixels on the edges. The 3rd bmp in the 1st row - the USCG patrol boat - definitely needs more details.

I tell you what, you need no help - "All you need is just a little patience" (as Axel Rose once sang in better days of his) - you've made it that far, you can do the rest as well.Trial and error and many saves, that's the key.

Talent is there, plenty.

"One day, Tom, you'll be standing on a box on your bridge, and your ship will be smashed to pieces by bombers and torpedo aircraft; as she sinks, your last words will be "That was a f**ing great mine!""
- Air Marshal Arthur Harris to Adm Tom Phillips

(in reply to GI Jive)
Post #: 2
RE: Artwork request - 10/23/2013 9:55:24 PM   
GI Jive

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep at it. I'll have to google for some of that "patience" stuff. I used to have more of it on hand.

(in reply to Hotschi)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Artwork request Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI