Which is the longest thread?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Greyshaft

Which is the longest thread?

Post by Greyshaft »

I see "Australian Beauties" is at 139 pages and probably pushing towards 150 pages by Christmas ... are there any longer threads anywhere in this Forum?
/Greyshaft
TulliusDetritus

RE: Which is the longest thread?

Post by TulliusDetritus »

The longest thread has to be the er... The Thread. In the War Room of the WITP AE forum.

I always stayed away from it [:D] I am pretty certain is was started before 2009. 2008, 2007 or 2006, I can't remember exactly. Even if the first message was written on 2011, the thread had been alive previously. For some reason it was deleted. Then resurrected. And perhaps this even happened twice.

It has to be the longest thread on the Matrix forums.
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Although not the original intention, I was hoping the AB thread might morph into a kind of "The Thread" for the General Discussion forum. I had exchanged e-mails with nate25 on doing something like that and as the AB thread took off so it seemed like a natural home. Essentially a place where the regulars could just shoot the breeze about "stuff" with the emphasis on humour.

Sadly, there are only a few who frequent the place (to whom I am really grateful for their support) but many regulars to the GD forum simply do not find it to their taste. Bit of a shame really....
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Not enough pictures.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
Josh

Post by Josh »

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Not enough pictures.

Amen. [;)]
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

The longest thread has to be the er... The Thread. In the War Room of the WITP AE forum.

I always stayed away from it [:D] I am pretty certain is was started before 2009. 2008, 2007 or 2006, I can't remember exactly. Even if the first message was written on 2011, the thread had been alive previously. For some reason it was deleted. Then resurrected. And perhaps this even happened twice.

It has to be the longest thread on the Matrix forums.

The THREAD, to which I am a 'regular', is on its fourth iteration. It tends to be closed down and resurrected every 200,000 posts or so.

All are welcome to join THE THREAD. The only rules for membership are that you: 1. Not take yourself too seriously and 2. No politics or religion is up for discussion. Banalities? Check. Rubbish? Got it. Waste of everyone's bloody time? Yup.

Come on by and see for yourself.

ALL HAIL THE THREAD!!! [&o]
TulliusDetritus

Post by TulliusDetritus »

Just for the record. There was even an [quite popular and looong] ANTI-THREAD [:D]

Some were hoping the battle between the two would eventually swallow the whole Matrix site and in fact the whole Universe. Good to know they failed [8D]

ALL HAIL THE ANTI-THREAD
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934

Return to “General Discussion”