Matrix Games Forums

Community impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

GJS in CC 5

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Mods and Scenarios >> GJS in CC 5 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GJS in CC 5 - 10/6/2013 6:10:45 PM   
Richard III

Is it possible to play the great old GJS 4.4 in the Matrix edition of CC 5 Classic included with CCTLD ?

It looks like it needs a mod manager, but from way back I thought it worked off a desktop short cut.

I have the new version for CCLSA but it looks unfinished for the AI Game, and only loads the German side.

Thanks

< Message edited by Richard III -- 10/6/2013 6:13:05 PM >

"If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"
A. Maslow
Post #: 1
RE: GJS in CC 5 - 10/7/2013 7:16:57 PM   
Steve McClaire

I doubt a major mod designed for the original version of CC5 will work in the updated versions. There have been a lot of changes. There is an updated version of GJS designed for Last Stand Arnhem, however. Check out the thread in the LSA forum if interested.

Steve

(in reply to Richard III)
Post #: 2
RE: GJS in CC 5 - 11/13/2013 7:08:31 PM   
Tejszd

Richard III, if you haven't seen this thread http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3455585 you should take a look as the mod is built on top GJS....

(in reply to Steve McClaire)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Mods and Scenarios >> GJS in CC 5 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI