Editor: Prodmultiplier ?

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here. Post any Community Site Requests here as well.

Moderator: Vic

nicodede62

Editor: Prodmultiplier ?

Post by nicodede62 »

Hello Vic, I still need your help.

I use the multiplication of item available in the editor but I am having a little problem quite disturbing.

When I produce a unit, the multiplication not done automatically. We should not see -15 but -120

It produces eight units in the next round but the total amount withdrawn is not indicated.

This is a bug or I use wrong this function of the editor ?
- Pour l'Empereur -
Vic

RE: Editor: Prodmultiplier ?

Post by Vic »

No its not a bug. The production multiplier specifies howmany instances of said type of production are delivered for stated cost. So it multiplies the production delivery, not the production cost.

Best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
nicodede62

Post by nicodede62 »

Yes, I understand that. But the problem is that a player will not "exactly" how much resource will be withdrawn.

The game just takes into account production, but withdrew the total amount without notifying the player (just -15). The player should see the total amount to be withdrawn (8x15, so 120 resource removed)

And again, this is only a test there. I can not imagine with several cities.

Excuse me with my English, I can not get to present the problem clearly. This is why I often put pictures.
- Pour l'Empereur -
nicodede62

Post by nicodede62 »

Mishandling, sorry...[8|]
- Pour l'Empereur -

Return to “Advanced Tactics Support”