[1.9.0.11] Character History Not Accurate When Attacking Pirate Bases

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Tampa_Gamer

[1.9.0.11] Character History Not Accurate When Attacking Pirate Bases

Post by Tampa_Gamer »

Several of my troop generals attacked respective pirate bases on the planets they were stationed. In each case they won. However, when I checked each troop general's "history" via their character card it indicated that they lost and that all the troops were destroyed. The history seems to be incorrectly tracking from the pirate side of the ledger - perhaps since they are defending? Anyway, not sure if this generates negative traits (truly a bug) or is simply a textual error (minor annoyance).
For those interested, forum thread link to post with a master list of all my DW mods: Link

King Doom

RE: [1.9.0.11] Character History Not Accurate When Attacking Pirate Bases

Post by King Doom »

There's some very, very weird stuff going on with regard to beating pirate bases. Attack a fortress on a world you own and when the pirate troops turn up to fight, go to the editor and look at the planet. The pirate troops are the ones you can add/remove and not your own troops. It seems like the only way they could make it work is to make the pirates owner of the planet while you are still in control of it because the fight is basically you invading and conquering your own world.
elliotg

RE: [1.9.0.11] Character History Not Accurate When Attacking Pirate Bases

Post by elliotg »

Thanks for this report. This is fixed in the next update.

Elliot

Return to “Tech Support”