Looking for Jap opponent ...

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Rekin

Looking for Jap opponent ...

Post by Rekin »

Hi All,
Looking for an empire player to play 2nd, 30th(DaBigBabes) or RA scenario.
I am a quite experienced player .
Can do 1+ turns per day and I am open to any HR.
Chickenboy

RE: Looking for Jap opponent ...

Post by Chickenboy »

Hi Rekin,

Can you tell me a little more about your experience? PBEM versus against the AI? If the former, would you be willing to provide references from your previous opponents?

Nothing personal, it's just a desire to address some curiosities about a very experienced player whose first post was today looking for an opponent.

Thanks in advance!

Chickenboy
nashvillen

Post by nashvillen »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Hi Rekin,

Can you tell me a little more about your experience? PBEM versus against the AI? If the former, would you be willing to provide references from your previous opponents?

Nothing personal, it's just a desire to address some curiosities about a very experienced player whose first post was today looking for an opponent.

Thanks in advance!

Chickenboy
+1
Rekin

Post by Rekin »

Hi Rekin,

Thanks in advance!

Chickenboy

I though it will be obvious that I'm experienced player vs AI. As you have noticed it is my first post here and I'm looking for my first PBEM game.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Rekin

Hi Rekin,

Thanks in advance!

Chickenboy

I though it will be obvious that I'm experienced player vs AI. As you have noticed it is my first post here and I'm looking for my first PBEM game.

Hi again, Rekin. Thanks for your answer. Some PBEM players find partners by means other than this forum or they are using a different login handle for some technical reason (e.g., their hard drive blows up and they need a new Login), so it's not always obvious who is looking for an opponent and why.

Anyways, best wishes on your PBEM. Hope to see you around the forum. It's a good group of people to ask questions, so don't be a stranger.

Regards,

Chickenboy
zuluhour

Post by zuluhour »

honesty is the only policy here.
good answer.
good luck.

Hemajor

Post by Hemajor »

Hello Rekin,
I can do the Japanese side if you still want a game.

Erik

Return to “Opponents Wanted”