Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New HCE scenario - Retake of Gibraltar

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> HC Databases and Scenarios >> New HCE scenario - Retake of Gibraltar Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New HCE scenario - Retake of Gibraltar - 8/21/2013 2:23:45 PM   
CV32

Retake of Gibraltar, August 2013
by Enrique Mas

quote:

The permanent crisis between Spain and the United Kingdom because the Gibraltar question was exacerbated in early August 2013 by the Gibraltar authorities planting a concrete reef in the neutral zone, provoking hard protest by the local Spanish fishermen. In a surprising movement to increase his internal popularity after the imposition of tick and slow border controls the previous weeks, the weak Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy government, stormed Gibraltar with special forces and seize it in a few hours with low casualties in both sides.

A Harpoon Commander's Edition scenario for the EC2003 Battle for the Mediterranean Battleset and the official HCE database HCDB-130729 (or later).

You can download both the scenario and the current database at HarpGamer.

Brad Leyte
HC3 development group member for HCE
Author of HCDB official database for HCE
Harpgamer.com Co-Owner
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition >> HC Databases and Scenarios >> New HCE scenario - Retake of Gibraltar Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI