Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!A little bit of history with To End All WarsBattle Academy 2 gets a release date!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Potential for a future game?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Titans of Steel - Warring Suns >> Potential for a future game? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Potential for a future game? - 8/16/2013 5:05:20 PM   
wodin

With an update to the graphics (even if it was just a case of having specific looking Titans which will show the correct weapon systems etc).Or a total redesign r where you can choose your body and size, arms, legs, and weapons in a kind of mech designer..then the mechs would look the same in game, also add a damage model. Unity would be a great engine for the game. With the kind of detail that is already in game and a few tweaks here and there I reckon it would be a winner..esp on the IPad (Though I want it on the PC).

There isn't a highly detailed turn based\wego Mech\Titan game out there. With the return of turn based games now is the time.

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

Post #: 1
RE: Potential for a future game? - 8/17/2013 5:39:00 AM   
LarkinVB

I hope someone will make such a game. Instant purchase for me !

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Titans of Steel - Warring Suns >> Potential for a future game? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI