Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Archangelsk not playable

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 >> Tech Support >> Archangelsk not playable Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Archangelsk not playable - 8/8/2013 3:37:59 AM   
Lort

Hi
First I want to say, great game!
But I have problems playing the last map in AGS, that is the Archangelsk map.
What happens is that the game gives the briefing and gives me 2500 resource then decides that I have lost the map and the campaign stops.

The save game file is called AA-Archangelsk1942-0003.sav.xml and your forum does not support that file type so I could not attach it.

EDIT: I uploaded XML in notepad and saved as a text-file. It should be attached now.

Is it possible to fix this bug? I have played the previous map several times to get a differnt save game but it is always the same result.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Lort -- 8/8/2013 3:47:43 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Archangelsk not playable - 8/8/2013 7:44:54 AM   
Vasquez

I wondered that myself until I noticed the AI victory conditions. There´s a timer. Seems it was forgotten to mention them in the players victory conditions. You need to hurry up as hell...

KP, BiN, BiI, HttR, TOAWIII, Campaign Series, GoA, AGEOD:ACW, CC:TLD,CC:WaR, Advanced Tactics, FoF, CoG:EE,
GG:WAW, GG:WbtS, GG:EDtBtR, GG:WitE, WitP:AE, GB:M, PzCorps, Scourge of War Series, AP:OS, C:TGW

http://7idGaming.de

(in reply to Lort)
Post #: 2
RE: Archangelsk not playable - 8/8/2013 8:55:46 AM   
Ronald Wendt

Hello,

we could reproduce it and it is a bug. We will soon mend this and release a patch.

Thanks for reporting.

Regards,

Ronald Wendt
Phobetor website
Phobetor on Facebook

(in reply to Vasquez)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 >> Tech Support >> Archangelsk not playable Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI