Game manual

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Ericw43

Game manual

Post by Ericw43 »

I purchased this game a few days ago based on recommendations. It's a bit daunting but I have learned a lot. The second game in this series has also been released and from what I have read, that game's instruction manual is much better than that of this titles. Has there ever been an update to the manual for "Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris?"
Thank you for your time.

Eric
Vic

RE: Game manual

Post by Vic »

No sorry no update to the manual of WTP. It did receive a very big patch after Case Blue, porting quite a lot of new interface additions. But there is a limit to support i can give to older games.

A must read walkthrough for Warsaw To Paris however you can find here:
tm.asp?m=2561038

Hope this helps.

best regards,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”