Do fighters benefit from Fleet Targetting?

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

mdoolitt

Do fighters benefit from Fleet Targetting?

Post by mdoolitt »

Do fighters and bombers benefit from the Fleet TArgetting bonus? (assuming one of the ships in the fleet has the component of course).
Larsenex

RE: Do fighters benefit from Fleet Targetting?

Post by Larsenex »

Thats a good question. I outfit my carriers with both Fleet targeting and defense. Does anyone know if this will help the little guys in single seat fighters?
Go for the Eyes Boo!

Intel 8700K Oc'd to 4.8ghz
32 gigs ram
GTX 1070 w/ 6gigs ram.
Using a cache drive from intel with a 60gig flash & 1 terrabyt hd accelerated.
Fishers of Men

Post by Fishers of Men »

We cannot custom design our fighters or bombers, so it is not possible to tell what ECM or ECCM equipment is installed on them. I think in MoO3 you could manually design your fighters.
Old............but very fast
Plant

Post by Plant »

That's totally irrelevent Fishers of Men.

I would also like to know, even though it wouldn't affect my gameplay in the slightest manner.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”