Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Selecting enemy units (intel)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> Selecting enemy units (intel) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Selecting enemy units (intel) - 7/16/2013 1:30:54 PM   
etagimbo

I am new to the game and there is one thing which annoys me a bit: When I am in the Order of Battle Display I cannot get the intel information on an enemy unit by clicking on it. My workaround is to first double click on a friendly unit, or I have to change to another tab, like the obj tab before.
I first thought it might be a problem in the demo, but it also happens in the full, patched version.

Is there a reason for this behaviour?
Post #: 1
RE: Selecting enemy units (intel) - 7/16/2013 4:09:22 PM   
GBS

This and another small irritation. When clicking the End key to go to the location of the most recent message, all the green command lines from the on Map Boss light up sometimes obscuring the view. A small thing, I know. Otherwise the game is perfect.

(in reply to etagimbo)
Post #: 2
RE: Selecting enemy units (intel) - 7/17/2013 12:50:33 AM   
Arjuna

quote:

ORIGINAL: GBS

This and another small irritation. When clicking the End key to go to the location of the most recent message, all the green command lines from the on Map Boss light up sometimes obscuring the view. A small thing, I know. Otherwise the game is perfect.

When you go to a message, it will automatically select the sender. Often this will be the on map boss and hence if you have command lines turned on then you will see the on map boss's command lines. If you don't want to see them, simply turn them off on the display bar.

Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

(in reply to GBS)
Post #: 3
RE: Selecting enemy units (intel) - 7/17/2013 12:52:15 AM   
Arjuna

quote:

ORIGINAL: etagimbo

I am new to the game and there is one thing which annoys me a bit: When I am in the Order of Battle Display I cannot get the intel information on an enemy unit by clicking on it. My workaround is to first double click on a friendly unit, or I have to change to another tab, like the obj tab before.
I first thought it might be a problem in the demo, but it also happens in the full, patched version.

Is there a reason for this behaviour?

Miquel,

Could you please look into this behaviour. I suspect it may not be deselecting an entry in the OB display.

Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

(in reply to etagimbo)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> Selecting enemy units (intel) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI