Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Historicon: The Great Day is Coming!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Slitherine/Matrix Press Event 2014 - The Home of Wargamers >> Slitherine/Matrix Press Event 2013 - The Home of Wargamers >> Historicon: The Great Day is Coming! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Historicon: The Great Day is Coming! - 7/11/2013 3:57:11 PM   
Philkian

Just one week is left until Matrix Games hosts its annual press conference at Historicon, from 18th to 19th of July, to discuss and present its upcoming projects to an audience of industry journalists, developers, guests and personalities.

Iain McNeil, Developer Director of the Group, and a host of development partners will present their plans for their future games. There will be demos of games such as Civil War II, War in the West and Command: Modern Air/ Naval Operations. There will befirst showings, videos and reveals on anticipated games such as Pandora: First Contact, Panzer Corps on iPad and Warhammer®40,000®: Armageddon™.

There will also be some great personalities at the conference including wargaming legend, Gary Grigsby and the second human being to walk on the Moon, Dr. Buzz Aldrin. Grigsby will discuss wargaming and the War in the West. Dr Aldrin will discuss his collaboration with Slitherine and Polar Motion to create Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager.

Come visit us at Historicon at booth 401. Visit HERE to have a look at the fair’s map.

HISTORICON 2013 will take place July 18 to 21 in Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Slitherine/Matrix Press Event 2014 - The Home of Wargamers >> Slitherine/Matrix Press Event 2013 - The Home of Wargamers >> Historicon: The Great Day is Coming! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI