Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Units leave the set perimeter

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> Units leave the set perimeter Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Units leave the set perimeter - 7/7/2013 2:43:52 AM   
Templer

V 4.5.264
Joe's Bridge

Something I don't understand here.
Shouldn't the 2 companies remain inside the set (yellow) perimeter?

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Templer -- 7/7/2013 2:50:43 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Units leave the set perimeter - 7/7/2013 4:40:21 AM   
Brindlebane

This is something that first got me when i started playing the game.Very frustrating in the beginning.After some game time i got the hang of it.i was using line for most of my moves,it just didn't work for me.For Assaults i switched to using an arrowhead and for a defensive move a vee.Much Better.I think the footprint is just a rough estimate.To get them to fit in you'll need to micro the companies.Give your HQ a Defend order with in-situ then micro each Company and put them where you want them,then simply re-attach to your HQ and they'll stay put.If forced to retreat though,they won't try to retake their former positions

This something i asked about before,i think the footprint modifaction is on the list for the new engine when it comes out.

(in reply to Templer)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> Units leave the set perimeter Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI