Restricted units (R) in G. Scen

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

wrwilson

Restricted units (R) in G. Scen

Post by wrwilson »

Been away for a while (at least 3 years) and I started back with the Guadalcanal scenario. Beside the South Pac units, I can’t seem to load any units for a run to Lunga. I know the Australians are restricted, but I didn’t know if the American commands are restricted as well. Will these units be released, or will I have only South Pac units to work with? Looking at the reinforcement schedule it seems like all the units are restricted (R).This is a lot different than the last time I tried this scenario.
tocaff

RE: Restricted units (R) in G. Scen

Post by tocaff »

Loading units onto ships that aren't in restricted commands should be in the following status:

Amphibious: Combat Mode
Transport: Strategic Mode
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
wrwilson

Post by wrwilson »

Thanks tocaff. So the restricted units will be restricted for the whole scen.?
catwhoorg

Post by catwhoorg »

Unless you buy them out (using PP) to an unrestricted command.
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

If HQ name is yellow, you can change it to unrestricted...if it's white, it's permanently restricted.
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

wrwilson

Post by wrwilson »

All,

Thanks for the information. I remember now how good this forum is for helping everyone out.

W

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”