Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

E&S Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> E&S Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
E&S Question - 6/23/2013 9:01:48 AM   
JudgeDredd

This image shows the HQ selected and the make up of said unit. Looking on the E&S screen with 1 unit selected shows the right info regarding the makeup of that unit

However, on this screen, I have 7 units selected - and it's not showing me all the info regarding the makeup of those units in the E&S - is that right?

I would like to see all the equipment when I select several units

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!
Post #: 1
RE: E&S Question - 6/24/2013 2:25:51 AM   
Arjuna

It's on the wish list.

Miquel,

Can you add this to the list of minor UI features. Thanks.

Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 2
RE: E&S Question - 6/24/2013 7:32:55 AM   
JudgeDredd

Thanks Dave.

However I seem to remember doing such a thing in CotA though - though my memory is bad.

Here's how I noticed. I got a message mentioning something about the HQ being below it's level for an attack. So I selected the HQ unit and then looked at the E&S and saw that it had around 400 personnel etc, etc...so I selected all the units to look at the E&S and see what made the unit up in total...and I was shown a particular unit's E&S...I panicked thinking I was giving an attack order to a unit with a few dozen vehicles and 50 men so cancelled the attack order.

I then checked the units individually and realised they had a considerable force for and although they were recon the unit they were attacking was considerably smaller.

Anyway I'm sure that was something I regularly did in CotA to check the entire force I was dealing with.

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

(in reply to Arjuna)
Post #: 3
RE: E&S Question - 6/24/2013 8:08:43 AM   
JudgeDredd

I just checked my AAR Bridges to Lamia and I didn't take a screenshot of such a thing - so I could be wrong.

But it's got to be said - it doesn't make sense to me that such an action has only become apparent to me now - on this release - when I played CotA so much.

JudgeDredd
I AM the Law!

(in reply to JudgeDredd)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> E&S Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI