Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941! - 6/18/2013 4:35:40 PM   
Philkian

Matrix Games and Phobetor have recently announced their upcoming release of Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941, a new introductory turn-based operational wargame. Now we are searching for tough and keen volunteers to enroll in the ranks of the German Army and face the Russian winter with no fear in their heart.

If you think you can do this, sign up for Beta testing HERE and follow the Wehrmacht through 4 Campaigns, including 37 scenarios and 14 stand-alone scenarios. Try using the editor to add new missions and experience multiplayer using the PBEM++ server. We need your effort to improve this game which promises to be an exciting new milestone for gamers who enjoy Panzer Corps and similar games.

If that was not enough, we are also providing a collection of screenshots from the game to give you a clearer idea of its look. Download the file HERE.

Get more information on Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 from its official product page.

< Message edited by Philkian -- 6/18/2013 4:36:05 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa ... - 6/20/2013 6:30:25 PM   
Borsook

Hi I have a bit of a problem with it, whenever I try to register I get this "Forum login credentials are not valid." of course I'm using the same login and password as here, so what can be causing this?

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - G.B. Shaw

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 2
RE: Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa ... - 6/20/2013 8:07:07 PM   
Iain McNeil

There was a bug yesterday which was fixed so it should be fine now but try again and if it doesn't work mail support and we'll try and work out the issue.

Iain McNeil
Director
Slitherine Software
Website http://www.slitherine.com

(in reply to Borsook)
Post #: 3
RE: Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa ... - 6/21/2013 7:57:02 AM   
Borsook

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

There was a bug yesterday which was fixed so it should be fine now but try again and if it doesn't work mail support and we'll try and work out the issue.

Would love to do so, but now it's "no betas found"... Seems I missed it because of this bug

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - G.B. Shaw

(in reply to Iain McNeil)
Post #: 4
RE: Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa ... - 6/21/2013 9:27:37 AM   
Iain McNeil

Sorry about that - there will be more very soon. If the problem persists please let us know.

Iain McNeil
Director
Slitherine Software

(in reply to Borsook)
Post #: 5
RE: Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa ... - 6/25/2013 3:14:01 PM   
Blond_Knight

Im getting "no betas found"

(in reply to Iain McNeil)
Post #: 6
RE: Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa ... - 6/25/2013 6:09:16 PM   
Iain McNeil

Sorry we're not recruiting for Germany at War any more but more betas will be coming soon!

Iain McNeil
Director
Slitherine Software

(in reply to Blond_Knight)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Recruiting Privates for Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI