Matrix Games Forums

War in the West Manual previewThe fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today! Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A different Shadows start

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> A different Shadows start Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A different Shadows start - 6/17/2013 11:25:35 PM   
feelotraveller

This popped up when I went to start a new game last night.

At first I was, that's wonderful, a ruin on my homeworld. Then, where's my ambassador? Followed by, gee the neighbours are close by. Then, oh my, no mining without war... Finally I realised, what resources?

I decided not to play but here is the makings of a prewarp war. It can probably be won...

For anyone interested here is the start save:

fish for dinner?

< Message edited by feelotraveller -- 6/18/2013 12:06:02 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: A different Shadows start - 6/18/2013 12:18:16 AM   
Darkspire

This happened to me once in testing, it becomes a very interesting game if the other race is a plus on the biases file, you just need to get ahead in tech and then be very careful they do not give up and join you, invade them and subjugate them and they become quite a nice little earner as they grow

Darkspire

Darkspires's File Repository

Dual Core E4500 2.20GHz - GeForce 8800GT (1gb) - XP 32bit 4gb with a 3gb twist and a shaking of PAE

(in reply to feelotraveller)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> A different Shadows start Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI