Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battle Academy iPad and PC 50 per cent off!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Battle Academy iPad and PC 50 per cent off! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battle Academy iPad and PC 50 per cent off! - 6/17/2013 10:26:53 AM   
Philkian

Matrix Games is happy to announce the latest deal of the week for all those who want to satisfy their hunger for wargaming. This week is focused on Battle Academy!

From the 17th to the 23rd of June, Battle Academy for iPad will be only $9.99 & Battle Academy for PC will be just 14,99$ / 24.99$ (Digital/Boxed version), which is a discount of 50%! This is a great chance to enjoy the 2012 Wargame of the Year both on your iPad and your home PC or Mac. This the first ever discount for Battle Academy iPad so do not miss this great opportunity!

Find it on iTunes or for the PC version visit the Matrix Games store and enjoy Battle Academy wherever you are.

Take advantage of this Deal and come back next week: there is always a new Deal waiting for you!
Post #: 1
RE: Battle Academy iPad and PC 50 per cent off! - 6/21/2013 12:33:50 AM   
Ranger33

Eyeballed this one for a long time and this pushed me over the edge. I haven't picked up any sort of games in awhile so I figured what the heck and got all the expansions too. Can't wait for some fun, easy to play wargame action.

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Battle Academy iPad and PC 50 per cent off! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI