Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for another WWII strategy and tactical wargame

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Looking for another WWII strategy and tactical wargame Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for another WWII strategy and tactical wargame - 6/13/2013 8:51:58 AM   
RisingSun

I have been modding and working on Pacific Storm Allies for three years after first came out and been trying to add the missing ship classes, placing accurate resources and better realism. But there still problems with the game that is hardcoded that cannot be fixed. Wondering if there will be another like PSA that has better graphics like Battlestation Pacific, but not arcade styles.

After working on this project on facebook, had to pulled out of PSA official forum due to some player/modders abused my works and not giving me the credits for it, but others did. Anyway i have so many European Members that really want to see the next PSA, unfort the Russians or whoever made Pacific Storm have walked away from the project for good. Been trying to keep these gents happy and they are enjoying it, but it has gone far it can go with modding.

Very much like to see another game compare to Pacific Storm that show some serious details and realism on grand campaign in the Pacific. I told them that it will be someday within ten years, but that just a big IF.

RisingSun

My Mod for Pacific Storm: Allies

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pacific-Storm-Allies-Mod/253848228011961
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for another WWII strategy and tactical wargame - 6/14/2013 8:01:39 PM   
GeneralChaos

I always wanted to like PS and PSA, but the tactical battles never felt right.

I always thought a War Plan Orange Mod of PS/PSA would make the tac battles more real.

Matrix WPO Game Link

(in reply to RisingSun)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for another WWII strategy and tactical wargame - 6/15/2013 8:42:29 AM   
RisingSun

quote:

ORIGINAL: GeneralChaos

I always wanted to like PS and PSA, but the tactical battles never felt right.

I always thought a War Plan Orange Mod of PS/PSA would make the tac battles more real.

Matrix WPO Game Link

I agreed that tactical battles wasnt realistic, esp for those capital ships making complete stop while doing 25+ knots and move quickly while stationary. Only mods that i know of is Sergey, which its unrealistic due to resources arent lay out right and Slider with fantasy setups so you can play german, russian and of course not even realistic setups either.

I manage to clone ships, make extra bases before others manage to do it, it took alot of research and efforts to do it. And never heard of War Plan Orange Mod for PS/PSA.

This is why i looking for another realistic tactical wargames in the Pacific during WWII, as long it has campaign so you can expand, research, build, etcs. 2D setups like War the in the Pacific: AE isnt what i am looking for. Guess they never had a chance to invest in 3D yet.

My Mod for Pacific Storm: Allies

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pacific-Storm-Allies-Mod/253848228011961

(in reply to GeneralChaos)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Looking for another WWII strategy and tactical wargame Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI