Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

LOVE THIS GAME!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> LOVE THIS GAME!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
LOVE THIS GAME!! - 5/29/2013 3:25:38 AM   
jesuswhywhy

Deserves its own thread

That feeling of your recently upgraded frigate pwning 3 pirate ships w/ their ebil gravity weapons
and the infinite re playability/moddability*

Epic on a scale of none other!
I've played this game for a solid week more or less!1111

Got no idea how this game could ever be surpassed

I could go on <3

p.s. matrix dont u guys feel bad about the pricing, u done a decent job, u deserve the pr exposure for more sales hopefully totalbiscuit will look at this game

< Message edited by jesuswhywhy -- 5/29/2013 3:32:34 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: LOVE THIS GAME!! - 5/29/2013 5:03:15 AM   
Mad Igor

there will be better game,we just need to wait for new generation gaming and team,that at least know how to expand their game rather than do and forget.
also totalbiscuit isn't a god of youtube. limited auditory watch him as every other youtuber (maybe except Ray,only lazy don't watch him) so you can basically put any name and it will do as totalbiscuit. i myself heard about him like twice in a lifetime.

(in reply to jesuswhywhy)
Post #: 2
RE: LOVE THIS GAME!! - 7/23/2013 3:54:57 PM   
garfield666

well mad igor, you may have heard about him twice, but every one of his over 1mln subscribers, gamers each one of them, listens to him on a regular basis. do not underestimate the power of youtube:)

on a sidenote, i have heard about this ray guy maybe twice:) saw a video or two, but didn't like it very much and he's not a gamer.

(in reply to Mad Igor)
Post #: 3
RE: LOVE THIS GAME!! - 7/24/2013 6:25:07 AM   
Antiscamp

I found Distant Worlds because of YouTube. I watched Das' videos and decided to buy the game after that. I think many gamers today, like me, decide whether to buy something or not based on YouTube Let's Plays, so getting those big LP'ers with their tens of thousands of followers interested enough to feature the games has become a really powerful marketing tool.

Paradox have clearly seen the light of YouTube. For an example, they invited Quill18 to Sweden for a EUIV preview and have also given him the go-ahead to make a special pre-release video series on the game. I remember he also made a video of Distant Worlds just before Shadows was released.

(in reply to garfield666)
Post #: 4
RE: LOVE THIS GAME!! - 7/24/2013 2:54:45 PM   
ScottenChi

Can I add to the DW love? I've been playing since the initial release and think DW is awesome!

I "wish" that DW was on Steam so that it would tell me how many hours I'd played it. Or maybe I don't want to know... my wild guess is that I have at least 500 hours into it.

(in reply to Antiscamp)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> LOVE THIS GAME!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI