Matrix Games Forums

Hannibal: Terror of Rome goes into BetaBattle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and Salute
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ship Design Window

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> Ship Design Window Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ship Design Window - 5/28/2013 11:06:17 PM   
Chris H

Warnings do not wrap around.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/29/2013 1:52:43 PM   
razanon

why still no one has respond?

(in reply to Chris H)
Post #: 2
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/29/2013 3:29:34 PM   
BigWolf

Give it time, Elliot or Erik can't be on the forum 24/7 ;)

Once one of them sees the thread, I'm certain they'll reply

Formally known as DeadZone

(in reply to razanon)
Post #: 3
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/29/2013 10:37:25 PM   
elliotg

Thanks for the report. We'll fix this in the next update.

Elliot

(in reply to Chris H)
Post #: 4
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 10:31:24 AM   
razanon

thx friend

(in reply to elliotg)
Post #: 5
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 10:56:54 AM   
joeyeti

quote:

ORIGINAL: razanon

Well, this attitude is one of the examples of how people nowadays view their "rights".
Demanding on a real-life person with a real-life job to answer an inquiry just 3 hours after being asked is rude by any of my standards.

Yes, I crave for an answer if I ask a question, but on the other hand I am polite enough to give people time, as I do not expect ANYONE sitting in front of his monitor and eagerly wait for anything to write a response to the minute it gets asked.

Joe

(in reply to razanon)
Post #: 6
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 11:08:08 AM   
razanon

quote:

ORIGINAL: joeyeti

quote:

ORIGINAL: razanon

Well, this attitude is one of the examples of how people nowadays view their "rights".
Demanding on a real-life person with a real-life job to answer an inquiry just 3 hours after being asked is rude by any of my standards.

Yes, I crave for an answer if I ask a question, but on the other hand I am polite enough to give people time, as I do not expect ANYONE sitting in front of his monitor and eagerly wait for anything to write a response to the minute it gets asked.

i hope you post another one explaining the examples of people saying thx

you had a mistake, not always asking a reason its with orders or annoying or upset ppl.

i ask simply why, i got a reason and i understand that reason.

you must have polite to give people time, and give people more reasons than negative ones, for their questions. understand friend?

so... well... you NEED to think twice about attitudes of ppl you obviously, dont know. its only one way to ask something in forums? and this one its being rude?

< Message edited by razanon -- 5/30/2013 11:12:17 AM >

(in reply to joeyeti)
Post #: 7
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 11:17:59 AM   
joeyeti

Sorry, I do not understand half of what you are saying (because of the grammar). But I did not talk about your "thx" part, that came after the question was answered (and would be normal).

For me the point of demanding an answer in such a short time after the original question is simply just part of the basic forum netiquette - and this should be the standard by which ANYONE behaves on a forum, yes. There is simply ways in which you ask for something in a correct way and ways in which you ask in an incorrect way. Your question in the second post falls in the "incorrect way" category. And you better learn that lesson pretty fast, just for future. Or then do not be puzzled why no one answers your questions...

Joe

(in reply to razanon)
Post #: 8
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 11:32:40 AM   
razanon

sorry for my grammar, im not english spoken language user :) i still saying that not always anyone can ask something with any negative terms. theres any rule of exact timing needed to ask something? please give me the link.

i understand you had the mistake of "generalize" but you dont know me you simply cannot know if i was asking because i needed a way to know how tech support works, or if i wanted a personal and fast response with orders.

if you see the next post after me, you will see a perfect response for my question.

more than 24 hours between question, for me is not "short time after original question"

and AGAIN, using words like "DEMANDING" are so negative to use it if i repeat. YOU DONT KNOW ME.

(in reply to joeyeti)
Post #: 9
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 11:36:46 AM   
Osito

While I agree with what you're saying joeyeti, this demand for an immediate answer seems to be a fact of modern life. When I began in business in 1981, phone calls cost a fortune, faxes were astronomical (if you had a fax machine), so everyone wrote letters. Nobody expected a reply to anything within a month. Now, with emails and the like, if you haven't responded within an hour, it's "WTF?! Where's my reply." Really annoying.

(in reply to joeyeti)
Post #: 10
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 11:39:59 AM   
razanon

still nobody can think about the many types of meanings of a question? an example, i can write to anyone youre stupid, being serious or having a smile, same words, different meaning.

you said:

ill play same game too a game called "prejudging ppl didnt i know":

your attitude prejudging me is one of how people nowadays view their "Thinkings" as the only valid ones

(in reply to Osito)
Post #: 11
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 11:43:55 AM   
BigWolf

Guys, chill, the bug has been acknowledged, lets move on, I'm quite certain Razanon wasn't being nasty, hence the way I put my own reply

Formally known as DeadZone

(in reply to razanon)
Post #: 12
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 11:49:35 AM   
razanon

again bigwolf, youre an example of superb good attitudes.

(in reply to BigWolf)
Post #: 13
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 12:39:35 PM   
joeyeti

I am quite sure that razanon was not nasty, I was merely pointing out the entitlement of people nowadays to get everything ASAP. Annoys the hell out of me (and I am not old in my 33 years). All the more when we know that the dedicated Matrix/Code Force people are a small team and (I think) they do not have this as their main job (someone correct me?).

Osito, I don't think that that has anything to do with the speed-up in communication and it being way cheaper. My daily work revolves essentially around email communication and project management, so from that point I know that there is something like "task prioritization" and thus some topics take longer to take care of than others. So in the end, a reply to this query might not be the first and foremost thing in the queue (or even half-way down the list for that matter).

And inserting the obligatory smiley

Joe

(in reply to razanon)
Post #: 14
RE: Ship Design Window - 5/30/2013 1:00:41 PM   
razanon

:)

(in reply to joeyeti)
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Tech Support >> Ship Design Window Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI