Matrix Games Forums

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch! Hell is now available!War in the West Wacht am Rhein AAR Deal of the Week Panzer Corps: Allied Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Campaign questions?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm >> Campaign questions? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Campaign questions? - 5/23/2013 4:18:51 PM   
jack54

Hi again,

I was wondering how the campaign will work, for example:

1- will the scenarios branch or move linear... so if you lose try again or get sent another direction?

2- will loses taken effect the OOB in the next scenario or will units be brought back up to strength?

3- will there be purchase points for 'non core' forces... ie buy a tank platoon for one battle ?

thanks!

mostly playing
Hell,Pike and Shot, Flashpoint Campaigns:Red Storm, RUS, Drums of War, Hannibal Rome/Carthage, Hannibal:TOR

Post #: 1
RE: Campaign questions? - 5/23/2013 4:40:30 PM   
Capn Darwin

Jack54,
1. Linear right now. You are commanding a force with a mission goal.

2. Losses stick with you.

3. More than one answer here. Depending on the time between engagements, you will be able to recover some forces that fell out of the previous battle. Somerrepair and recovery. There is also the ability to get new reinforcements and attached assets.

As we finish up the campaign portion of the game, we will provide more details of the mechanics envolved.

2.06 Player's Edition is out now on Steam and here at Matrix!! And on sale to boot!

Visit Our Website

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations Developer

(in reply to jack54)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm >> Campaign questions? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI