Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Recruiting Testers for Commander: the Great War on Mac!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> Recruiting Testers for Commander: the Great War on Mac! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Recruiting Testers for Commander: the Great War on Mac! - 5/22/2013 2:49:37 PM   
Philkian

Slitherine and the Lordz Games Studio (www.thelordzgamesstudio.com) are proud to announce the upcoming release of the much praised strategic wargame Commander: The Great War on the Mac platform.

For the future availability on this platform we are searching for interested volunteers who want to give and hand to test and improve the game.

If you are interested, sign up here for Beta Testing.

Get more information about Commander:The Great War on its official product page.
Post #: 1
RE: Recruiting Testers for Commander: the Great War o... - 5/22/2013 7:31:31 PM   
warspite1

Apologies if this is a stupid question but....

If I have the game on a Mac and a prospective opponent has it on a PC, can we play each other?

England expects that every man will do his duty - Horatio Nelson 1805.

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 2
RE: Recruiting Testers for Commander: the Great War o... - 5/23/2013 11:06:53 AM   
Lord Zimoa

Yes, PBEM++ is compatible cross-platform, so in MP any platform play combination is possible.

www.thelordzgamesstudio.com
www.panzer-corps.com
www.commander-games.com

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 3
RE: Recruiting Testers for Commander: the Great War o... - 5/23/2013 5:38:14 PM   
freeboy

I was hoping to test the ipad when you need me, Im an old school Matrix tester, but probably need to renew my agreements since its been several years..

(in reply to Lord Zimoa)
Post #: 4
RE: Recruiting Testers for Commander: the Great War o... - 5/23/2013 8:57:54 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lord Zimoa

Yes, PBEM++ is compatible cross-platform, so in MP any platform play combination is possible.
warspite1

Cool

(in reply to Lord Zimoa)
Post #: 5
RE: Recruiting Testers for Commander: the Great War o... - 5/24/2013 7:09:05 PM   
freeboy

very cool
now where are my turns !
LOL
seriously kidding .. but our dual matched game is really got me on my seat with you over running my low country positions!
hope you liked my strike into Rumania!

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 6
RE: Recruiting Testers for Commander: the Great War o... - 5/24/2013 8:19:01 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: freeboy

very cool
now where are my turns !
LOL
seriously kidding .. but our dual matched game is really got me on my seat with you over running my low country positions!
hope you liked my strike into Rumania!

warspite1

Turns back with you . The Bulgarian attack on Romania is de rigeur due to its devastating effect - and should have been fixed as part of this patch

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War >> Recruiting Testers for Commander: the Great War on Mac! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI