Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

re install AAUUGG??

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War Series >> Tech Support >> re install AAUUGG?? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
re install AAUUGG?? - 5/20/2013 2:09:48 PM   
freeboy

ok, I bought this game when released and now am trying to reinstall it from the email sent by norb, his email states dl the demo and acticate with code, which I have...
now what as the install seems to have changed as MAtrix now owns this title?
Post #: 1
RE: re install AAUUGG?? - 5/20/2013 4:24:56 PM   
VPaulus

The best way now to install the game is to do it with Matrix installer version.
If you register your game (using your Norb's serial code) in your Matrix Members Club account you will be able to download the Matrix version.

Here's the way how you can download the Matrix version:

quote:

Login to your Matrix Members account:

http://www.matrixgames.com/members/

After having login, at your right in The Members Club Home, you'll find one link named Downloads for Registered Games. Press that link and finally select the Downloads link for each of your registered SoW games.

Please don't forget before installing this version to uninstall all the previous versions, including demos that you might have.

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 2
RE: re install AAUUGG?? - 5/20/2013 5:18:35 PM   
freeboy

Thank you for a VERY prompt response

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 3
RE: re install AAUUGG?? - 11/11/2013 5:24:03 AM   
McHugh

I have reinstalled Gettysburg using the procedure you suggested VPaulus as I just changed my operating system to Windows 7. I have updated to version 1.61. Do I understand correctly that with the Matrix version there are also some downloads for the game that I can access? Thanks.

(in reply to freeboy)
Post #: 4
RE: re install AAUUGG?? - 3/1/2014 5:53:11 PM   
ETF

quote:

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

The best way now to install the game is to do it with Matrix installer version.
If you register your game (using your Norb's serial code) in your Matrix Members Club account you will be able to download the Matrix version.

Here's the way how you can download the Matrix version:

quote:

Login to your Matrix Members account:

http://www.matrixgames.com/members/

After having login, at your right in The Members Club Home, you'll find one link named Downloads for Registered Games. Press that link and finally select the Downloads link for each of your registered SoW games.

Please don't forget before installing this version to uninstall all the previous versions, including demos that you might have.

Ok registered.....never been a fan of your members area......but where is the download link?

thsnks

My Top Matrix Games 1)CMANO 2) War In the East/Pacific AE 3) Ageod's ACW 4) Panther Games

Twitter PC Wargamer
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer

www.facebook.com/wargamesimulations

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War Series >> Tech Support >> re install AAUUGG?? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI