Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Which countries to control

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Which countries to control Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Which countries to control - 5/19/2013 12:00:02 AM   
noel60

If Im playing a PBEM can you add countries to control once the game has started? Im playing a GC as Axis against the AI.I loaded it as a custom game.As the Axis minor allies joined I would save the game the retart and take control of them.Is this possible in a PBEM or not?Any know?
Post #: 1
RE: Which countries to control - 5/19/2013 12:11:10 AM   
baloo7777

No. The server lets you play the selected game with the countries pre-assigned by the challenger as player 1 and player 2. If you accept the challenge, you have to play as player 1. I know this because I accepted a PBEM challenge, and when it came on player 1 was listed as Britian, and player 2 was listed as Germany, Italy, USSR, and USA!? I guessed the challenger had made an error setting up the scenario, but try as I might, I could not change the setup. I ended up withdrawing from the game, without ever playing a turn.

JRR

(in reply to noel60)
Post #: 2
RE: Which countries to control - 5/19/2013 4:40:07 AM   
noel60

Thanks.I figured as much.

(in reply to baloo7777)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Which countries to control Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI