Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Full Screen?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Full Screen? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Full Screen? - 5/13/2013 6:27:52 PM   
Bismarck

How does run H3 ANW in full screen? Thanks.

Jim Cobb
Post #: 1
RE: Full Screen? - 5/13/2013 6:40:31 PM   
TimOusley

I don't think it does, but you can increase the window size to nearly full screen by selecting H3 configuration from the initial menu, then choose the Video/Sound Options tab. There, you can select the highest resolution (1280x1024), or use the sliders for a custom size. If you remove the check from the 'Run in Windowed Mode' option, I believe you will get the largest windowed size that your drivers will accommodate, but I've had some weird color problems when I do that (I'm Win 7 64-bit). Remember that since this isn't your normal Windows native program, the windowed behavior and commands are not identical to normal windows conventions, but they're quite workable--and for that we all owe a debt of gratitude to a lot of the people in this group.

(in reply to Bismarck)
Post #: 2
RE: Full Screen? - 5/13/2013 7:38:00 PM   
Bismarck

That worked fine! Many thanks!!!

Jim Cobb

(in reply to TimOusley)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Full Screen? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI