Modifing Platoon OOBs

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

LoneWulf63

Modifing Platoon OOBs

Post by LoneWulf63 »

Hello. Years ago I found a tutorial that allowed me to modify the platoon oobs for West Front and East Front II. I don't remember who wrote the tutorial, how I did it (chalk that up to old age), and have long since lost those mods. I added quite a few new units to the German, United States, and Russian forces. I know that I had to use MS Word Pad to do the mods. I will be getting JTCS next month for my 59th birthday and I would like to add many new units, mainly those 'what-if' units had the war gone longer for the Germans. I would have to use the graphics of existing units until I could find someone to do new ones for mods I make. Would anyone that knows how to do such platoon oob mods please refresh my memory on how to do the mods? I am sure I could bring quite a large amount of new units to the game that would enhance it even more than it is now. Thanks all. Chris.
In loving memory of my wife, Rebecca. 5/2/52 to 7/13/2014. I miss you sweetheart.
LoneWulf63

RE: Modifing Platoon OOBs

Post by LoneWulf63 »

If you prefer to correspond with me on a 1-1 basis, my email address is greywulf58@gmail.com.
In loving memory of my wife, Rebecca. 5/2/52 to 7/13/2014. I miss you sweetheart.

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”