Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!A little bit of history with To End All WarsBattle Academy 2 gets a release date!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Offloading Troops

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Offloading Troops Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Offloading Troops - 5/11/2013 5:05:10 AM   
Tammeroth

Greetings,

New player here (a little over a week now) --> Legends with latest patch.

I'm having difficulties with many aspects of the game (to be expected), but something that is absolutely driving me crazy is...

...How the heck can I off load troops from troop ships on to a friendly colony?

This doesn't seem like it should be difficult (I mean, it isn't a fine point of strategy or anything), but its sorta freaking me out! LOL.

Any replies appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: Offloading Troops - 5/11/2013 6:59:24 AM   
Elrohir525

Hello Tammeroth!

Usually, if you select the transport ship or fleet and then mouse-over a friendly colony, the cursor will change to its "offload troops" form, and you can just right-click to drop them off. Failing that, I'd try Control+Right Clicking on the target--this brings up many different options for the ship or fleet.

Hope that helps!

< Message edited by Elrohir525 -- 5/11/2013 7:00:34 AM >

(in reply to Tammeroth)
Post #: 2
RE: Offloading Troops - 5/11/2013 8:36:06 AM   
Bingeling

As said above. Select the ship, ctrl-right click the colony, select unload troops. The ctrl-right click should give all possible commands at all times.

If you can figure out how to unload a whole fleet, or a selection of ships, I am all ears. I have only managed to unload one ship per order given.

(in reply to Elrohir525)
Post #: 3
RE: Offloading Troops - 5/11/2013 12:48:44 PM   
Tammeroth

AH HA! Thanks so much!

I am pleased to report that my troopers are now enjoying some well deserved planet side R&R, in preparation for a full scale invasion of Uthiloy (A planet which is currently held by the nefarious Ikkuro Confederacy. They will pay for their treacherous ways. Oh yes, they will pay!).

(in reply to Bingeling)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Offloading Troops Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI