- If the last squad you created was RANK GREEN and you type in RANK ROOKIE and start another new squad, the jocks you recruit will be ROOKIE, but the starting cash will still be for a GREEN squad.
(this was supposed to have been fixed, but wasn't)
- Reformat the squad printout, there’s no need to show the squad's name after every jock, should show just once at the top in some kind of header. Add upkeep and other general stats in that 'header'.
And instead of one line of '-' separating each section for each jock and two lines separating the jocks, use just blank lines and one (or even the two) line of '-', respectively, to increase readability.
- Retrieve cost should only be affected by the deployed team members, not the whole squad.
The squad printout lists all jocks in the squad as MIA, even the dead ones and those not involved in the mission.
- You should be able to transfer (out) jocks that stayed in the HQ, in squads that are on a mission.
You should be able to sell the titans that are allocated to jocks that stayed in the HQ, when (the rest of) their squad is on a mission.
- When you try transferring a rookie jock to a squad that already has a jock with the same name AND callsign, in the remarks area the word 'rookie' overlaps the word 'double ?'.
- The first time you enter the Jock Status Screen for any jock, he is always ranked Civilian, even if you used the start_rank flag to create green or higher squads.
- When a jock loses a point in an attribute due to bad luck in battle, the HQ will not detect it right away, and skill maximums might fall below their current value. Example, lost Dexterity, Damage Control 58/56. It's only updated when the squad is saved.
- Salary should be named something else, as it decreases with the business skill. The manager having a lower salary looks weird. Maintenance/upkeep/whatever?
< Message edited by Thorgrim -- 5/11/2013 5:16:10 PM >