Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Switching Force One and Force Two

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design >> Switching Force One and Force Two Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Switching Force One and Force Two - 5/6/2013 4:42:54 PM   
HPT KUNZ

Is there a way to reverse Force One and Force Two? I am not talking about the First Force, which refers to the side that starts first, but with regards to the map Exclusion Zones.

I started a new scenario on an older map. Force One is now excluded from its own zones. There are a LOT of exclusion zones...(and a lot of units in each force). Pretty tedious to manually change them all with the map editor...
cheers
rk
Post #: 1
RE: Switching Force One and Force Two - 5/6/2013 5:38:15 PM   
sPzAbt653

Exclusion Zones aren't Force Friendly, they are mutually exclusive.

(in reply to HPT KUNZ)
Post #: 2
RE: Switching Force One and Force Two - 5/6/2013 9:14:00 PM   
HPT KUNZ

thanks for your prompt reply.
I did not realize that- I had assumed the number in the exclusion hex represented the the side that had access to the hex. But sure enough, I set up a sandbox situation and neither side could enter either a 1 or a 2 Exclusion Zone. Which leaves me wondering why they are numbered...
Thanks
rk

(in reply to sPzAbt653)
Post #: 3
RE: Switching Force One and Force Two - 5/6/2013 9:55:25 PM   
Curtis Lemay

quote:

ORIGINAL: HPT KUNZ

thanks for your prompt reply.
I did not realize that- I had assumed the number in the exclusion hex represented the the side that had access to the hex. But sure enough, I set up a sandbox situation and neither side could enter either a 1 or a 2 Exclusion Zone. Which leaves me wondering why they are numbered...
Thanks
rk

They can be removed separately by events.

(in reply to HPT KUNZ)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design >> Switching Force One and Force Two Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI