Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Previous Owners?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Previous Owners? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Previou... - 5/3/2013 1:19:26 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

And can you elaborate on the new features?

Edit: Saw the new features here

mo reb

< Message edited by Missouri_Rebel -- 5/3/2013 1:23:22 AM >

**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
Post #: 1
RE: Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Pre... - 5/3/2013 1:38:05 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

Hmmm. A couple (possible) conflicting statements.

Phillipe said:

quote:

First, will ROP Gold work like WWI Gold in that there will be an upgrade so that current owners of ROP don't have to buy the game all over again?

Then Pocus stated
quote:

There will be an upgrade kit, for a quite cheap price (25% of the normal price) yes.

Now. correct me if I am wrong, but I remember being able to upgrade for free with WW1 Gold.

If not, don't you think that paying 75% might be a little steep for what is basically a patch, albeit with some very interesting new features. I hope it doesn't sound like a dogpile on a rabbit with all the pricing structure questions lately, but that sounds a bit steep for even a 'Yes Man' like me.

< Message edited by Missouri_Rebel -- 5/3/2013 1:41:14 AM >

**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford

(in reply to Missouri_Rebel)
Post #: 2
RE: Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Pre... - 5/3/2013 1:44:31 AM   
Rtwfreak

I think he said 25% of the normal price didn't he? So that would be .25 percent not 75% so if the normal price were $20 then it would only be $5

Post #: 3
RE: Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Pre... - 5/3/2013 1:44:40 AM   
wodin

MR no you had to buy the WW1gold upgrade but it was cheaper than buying the game again.

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

Post #: 4
RE: Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Pre... - 5/3/2013 1:49:01 AM   
Missouri_Rebel

O.K. Wrong on both counts.

Been under the weather the past couple days so I am a bit out of sorts. Somehow I read that as 25% off of normal price.

5 bucks sounds very reasonable, especially considering the new features and cards. Ima buyin.

< Message edited by Missouri_Rebel -- 5/3/2013 2:03:41 AM >

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 5
RE: Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Pre... - 5/3/2013 7:16:35 AM   
Iain McNeil

Sorry for the confusion. It will be $5 for the upgrade kit with multiple scenarios and new features.

Iain McNeil
Director
Slitherine Software
Website http://www.slitherine.com

Post #: 6
RE: Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Pre... - 5/4/2013 5:54:45 AM   
H Gilmer

SCHHHWEET!!!

(in reply to Iain McNeil)
Post #: 7
RE: Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Pre... - 5/4/2013 9:16:37 AM   
Noypi53

Will there be a similar patch for the Mac version?

(in reply to H Gilmer)
Post #: 8
RE: Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Pre... - 5/4/2013 8:34:25 PM   
Iain McNeil

We're not involved with the Mac version unfortunately. It's a very messy complex situation but we are working to resolve it.

Iain McNeil
Director
Slitherine Software
Website http://www.slitherine.com

(in reply to Noypi53)
Post #: 9
RE: Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Pre... - 5/7/2013 12:13:07 AM   
H Gilmer

I thought it was going to be Monday today. :(

I should have gone to the gym.

Post #: 10
RE: Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Pre... - 5/7/2013 10:06:15 AM   
Noypi53

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

We're not involved with the Mac version unfortunately. It's a very messy complex situation but we are working to resolve it.

Thanks for the info, Ian. Hope it can be resolved soon although the "complex situation" sorta suggests the contrary. Good luck on it, anyway!

Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Will The Rise of Prussia Gold Patch Be Free For Previous Owners? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI