Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Carolina 1776 Scenario: Noob Smackdown

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Birth of America >> Carolina 1776 Scenario: Noob Smackdown Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Carolina 1776 Scenario: Noob Smackdown - 4/29/2013 9:57:17 PM   
RangerX3X

OK so it seems that this game is virtually dead, however I am giving it a go and need some input from anyone who has or is currently playing it.

I am getting constantly defeated in the Carolinas 1776 scenario playing as the British. It is one step up from the tutorial, so it is not a difficult mission compared to the majority of the others.

My goals are to seize Charleston and Wilmington and at least two Strategic Cities. On turn one I only have four units, and turn two introduces the Navy with 4 distinct units. I can always unload the whole armada at Wilmington and take the city without much attrition; however no matter what I throw at Charleston nothing clicks.

The Americans seem to be flooding the Deep South with reinforcements, and almost always seem to seize Ninety-Six (one of their specific objectives) unless I leave a garrison there, which is a non-starter. A whole lot of too much and a paltry sum of too little this scenario is shaping up to be.

Anyone who remembers/mastered the game (or this scenario); please feel free to chime in with your input.

Post #: 1
RE: Carolina 1776 Scenario: Noob Smackdown - 5/2/2013 2:21:24 AM   
RangerX3X

OK well I have cracked this scenario and now can win consistently against the American forces playing as the British. Once I polish up my AAR I will post it here.

Oh well, I guess I cannot post Steam screen captures on the forum??

[image]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1082265458091600012/3681FB00332D2F7F00A676D7D88E8C17F6D95B5A/[/image]

< Message edited by RangerX3X -- 5/2/2013 8:55:36 PM >

(in reply to RangerX3X)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Birth of America >> Carolina 1776 Scenario: Noob Smackdown Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI