H6K4 Mavis Training Question

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

1EyedJacks

H6K4 Mavis Training Question

Post by 1EyedJacks »

Just curious... I can use the H6K4 Mavis to fly Naval Attack missions but I can't seem to train for Naval Attack missions. Is this WAD?

With the mission set to Naval Attack, Training is defaulted to General. Any other mission type (say Recon as an example) the training description is blank - which I take to mean that the training is the same as the mission selected.

Note that if I set a secondary mission - say Port Attack again - the training is set to Port Attack.

Attachments
H6K4Training.jpg
H6K4Training.jpg (82.46 KiB) Viewed 76 times
TTFN,

Mike
witpqs

RE: H6K4 Mavis Training Question

Post by witpqs »

You've got them on Naval Attack primary orders. Try Training as primary orders and see what options you get.
1EyedJacks

Post by 1EyedJacks »

If I don't click the REST button it defaults to Naval Search. Once I click the REST button I can never un-click it and at REST it goes to GENERAL training.

What I'd like to do is train part of my air group for Naval Attack while the rest of the air group is actually flying a Naval Attack mission.

I'm just saying that if I can train 40% of my troops to Recon or Port Attack while flying a Naval Attack mission, why can't I train 40% of them in Naval Attack?

Attachments
EmilyTraining.jpg
EmilyTraining.jpg (86.56 KiB) Viewed 76 times
TTFN,

Mike
Cpt Sherwood

Post by Cpt Sherwood »

Set the unit to training -> Naval Attack at 40%. Then reset the mission to Naval Attack. Do not click on Rest button.
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
1EyedJacks

Post by 1EyedJacks »

ORIGINAL: Cpt Sherwood

Set the unit to training -> Naval Attack at 40%. Then reset the mission to Naval Attack. Do not click on Rest button.

Ahhhh - that works - thanks! But it's still awkward as hell... I don't know how high something like this would be on the fix-it list but if there's a way to simplify how to set training for air groups I think it might save someone a few grey hairs...

Thanx again Cpt Sherwood.
TTFN,

Mike

Return to “Tech Support”