Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy Mega Pack releases on SteamDeal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

One Page Production & Supply Guide

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> One Page Production & Supply Guide Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
One Page Production & Supply Guide - 4/25/2013 5:38:15 PM   
Red Lancer

With all the recent discussion of production and armament points I took time to refresh my one page wonder aide memoire on production and supply with the latest manual input. Here it is for anyone to use - it is designed to print on A3.

If you spot mistakes or have suggestions then post below and I'll try to improve it if I can. It does assume that you have read the manual !

Attachment (1)

John
WitW Test Co-ordinator
WitE & WitW Scenario Designer
Post #: 1
RE: One Page Production & Supply Guide - 4/25/2013 10:10:55 PM   
Michael T

Very cool Red Lancer, there is some stuff here that is not in the rulebook. Sending to my printer now :)

'Deus le Volt!'
------------------

(in reply to Red Lancer)
Post #: 2
RE: One Page Production & Supply Guide - 4/25/2013 11:43:36 PM   
Pelton

Great stuff man thanks.

GHC
22 - 4 - 8

15 games ended in 41 (15-0-0)
7 games ended in 42 (5-0-2)
8 games ended in 43 (2-3-3)
4 games ended in 44 (0-1-3)

General Cheesefinder of WitW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afmyypGyfng&list=PLrY4H4gWWBircAjo

(in reply to Michael T)
Post #: 3
RE: One Page Production & Supply Guide - 11/23/2013 1:23:46 PM   
HOTEC

Berlin has a number of 39 in Pop. As 351 (39 x 9) Pt in 1941, it implies 17 550 000 (351 x 50 000) people who shall be available in manpower pool. The total people available in the manpower pool would be increased substantially when summing up all other locations. The population of the German in 1939 was about 80 millions (ref.1) and the manpower in all 3 forces was 10 millions in 1945. Please indicate the mistake of my calculation above.

Ref 1: The War Machine - German Weapons and Manpower, 1939 -1945 edited by W. Victor Madej, Game Publishing Company, Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 4
RE: One Page Production & Supply Guide - 11/26/2013 1:56:22 PM   
Red Lancer

There is no mistake that I can see but you are comparing your Reference to the game.  I am not sure that there is any direct correlation between the two.  My guide only reproduces the manual in graphical form - I'm not sure how the Devs balanced the manpower for WitE.

John
WitW Test Co-ordinator
WitE & WitW Scenario Designer

(in reply to HOTEC)
Post #: 5
RE: One Page Production & Supply Guide - 11/26/2013 3:32:59 PM   
rrbill

Your guide does what it should, represents the game as defined in the manual (I guess.) Would hope some sharp poster can verify your efforts, although I doubt it is necessary.

More to my needs is some commentary about how to use the guide for better play. Maybe for some that would be obvious, but there are probably some fine points that a good player might give away.

In any case, fascinating.

Thanks, Red!

(in reply to Red Lancer)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> One Page Production & Supply Guide Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI