Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

BA crashing ipad

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy >> Tech Support >> BA crashing ipad Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BA crashing ipad - 4/20/2013 9:42:48 PM   
PokerWolf

I have updated to latest patch, using ipad 3. Worked fine until last few patches. Now I have to completely shut down my Ipad to get it to work without crashing. I have a few gigs of free space. This only temporarily works and always goes back to crashing. Recently everything was going really slow even after hard reset. All other hardware intensive games run fine. Don't want to restore my ipad for one game. My Ipad is running latest version of ios. Happens in any scenario, wether dl or stock. Any help please, is there a patch in the works for this. Didn't want to buy operation husky till this got resolved.
Post #: 1
RE: BA crashing ipad - 4/21/2013 2:00:59 AM   
rogo727

Hi hope this helps. You don't have to reboot your iPad . Try uninstalling your game and reinstall. This game is working fine for me. This has happened to me with civ rev and bards tell and I reinstalled it and that did the trick.
quote:

ORIGINAL: PokerWolf

I have updated to latest patch, using ipad 3. Worked fine until last few patches. Now I have to completely shut down my Ipad to get it to work without crashing. I have a few gigs of free space. This only temporarily works and always goes back to crashing. Recently everything was going really slow even after hard reset. All other hardware intensive games run fine. Don't want to restore my ipad for one game. My Ipad is running latest version of ios. Happens in any scenario, wether dl or stock. Any help please, is there a patch in the works for this. Didn't want to buy operation husky till this got resolved.

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to PokerWolf)
Post #: 2
RE: BA crashing ipad - 4/21/2013 11:39:01 AM   
PokerWolf

Thank but already tried that several times same result

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 3
RE: BA crashing ipad - 4/21/2013 5:28:17 PM   
rogo727

Go to the App Store and look for an update icon make sure everything is updated. Besides that I have no idea what could be wrong. This game is also on my wife's iPad 2 and seems to be working fine.
quote:

ORIGINAL: PokerWolf

Thank but already tried that several times same result

"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

(in reply to PokerWolf)
Post #: 4
RE: BA crashing ipad - 4/23/2013 6:54:51 PM   
PipFromSlitherine

When do you get the crash happening? Is it on mission load? There is a new update hopefully due out today or tomorrow which includes some fixes to hopefully fix these rare crashes. As rogo stated, it seems to be working fine for most people, but some with idential HW are seeing these crashes.

Cheers

Pip

(in reply to rogo727)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy >> Tech Support >> BA crashing ipad Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI