Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations teaser screens

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations teaser screens Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations teaser screens - 4/17/2013 3:34:51 PM   
Philkian

Here below some nice screenshot from the upcoming Command:Modern Air/Naval Operations. Enjoy!

Complex ESM

Command presents a very complex sensor model in a way that is easy for players of all types to understand. Notice that identified sensors are marked on the game map along with their type and role. The contact report dialog lists possible matches to the detected emissions so players can make more informed decisions in gameplay.

Complex Maritime Environments

Command gives builders the tools to create complex, true-to-life maritime environments. In this case notice ROCN and PLAN warships maneuvering within civilian/commercial maritime traffic patterns and infrastructure just south of Hong Kong. The red shading marks a no navigation zone set for ROCN forces. This process is made easier by allowing editors to save their work in import files and bring them into future scenarios minimizing research and build time.

DPRK ABM Demo

The DPRK has backed up its threats with force and launched multiple ballistic missiles against South Korean and US facilities. USS Decatur, stationed off the Korean coast, tracks the incoming threats and attempts to intercept them with two massive volleys of Standard SM-3 anti-ballistic missiles. In the mainland, Patriot batteries hang on the edge waiting for the incoming missiles to enter their engagement envelopes. Command models ABM mechanics and their limitations realistically - Physics count!

Platforms

Command includes very comprehensive databases that include up-to-date technologies modeled well. This gives creative players the building blocks they need to put together amazing scenarios that immerse others in modern military operations. In this straight-from-the-headlines scenario a very talented beta tester has been able to see his vision through and give a bunch of busy developers a really good time.

Wooden Leg Tanking

Command's implementation of air to air refueling ops is another great step towards a hassle-free tactical AI. It requires little player intervention and the AI crews (friendly subordinates as well as enemy forces) are able to use it well. In this reproduction of the famous 1985 Tunis strike (aka operation “Wooden Leg”), Israeli F-15D Eagles are meeting their tankers just south of Crete before proceeding to bomb PLO targets in Tunisia. The entire flight, from take off to refueling to strike to return-refueling and landing can be handled completely by the AI, with the player intervening only as he wishes (or if something unexpected happens). The differences and compatibility mismatches between probe/drogue and flying-boom aircraft are also modeled.

< Message edited by Philkian -- 4/17/2013 3:49:13 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations teaser screens - 4/17/2013 6:14:40 PM   
TheWombat

This is looking better and better all the time. Cool stuff.

(in reply to Philkian)
Post #: 2
RE: Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations teaser screens - 4/17/2013 9:15:10 PM   
lecrop

ufff!

(in reply to TheWombat)
Post #: 3
RE: Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations teaser screens - 4/17/2013 10:29:56 PM   
wodin

Looks amazing..this and Flashpoint Germany 2 followed by CMSF2 will satisfy even the most hardcore modern warfare grog...all titles I'm looking forward too..

< Message edited by wodin -- 4/17/2013 10:31:09 PM >

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

(in reply to lecrop)
Post #: 4
RE: Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations teaser screens - 5/6/2013 12:38:12 AM   
ETF

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Looks amazing..this and Flashpoint Germany 2 followed by CMSF2 will satisfy even the most hardcore modern warfare grog...all titles I'm looking forward too..

+1

Your a great guy Wodin!!

My Top Matrix Games 1)CMANO 2) War In the East/Pacific AE 3) Ageod's ACW 4) Panther Games

Twitter PC Wargamer
https://twitter.com/TacticWargamer

www.facebook.com/wargamesimulations

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations teaser screens Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI