Matrix Games Forums

War in the West Manual previewThe fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today! Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unable to bombard

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Unable to bombard Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unable to bombard - 4/15/2013 12:23:51 AM   
Jafele

Another bug in the same game. Some planes are not allowed to bombard, they have enough AP and the weather is good. I´ve noticed the bug begins after the planes located at the right bombard the enemy artillery of the north. IMPORTANT: This is an ERM_EAI_Officer_v214 game.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Jafele -- 4/15/2013 12:44:36 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Unable to bombard - 4/15/2013 5:05:08 AM   
lancer

Hi Jafele,

If this is early in the game you may not be at war (check via F1) with the other regime in which case the AI (standard ATG) won't let you attack their units.

Cheers,
Lancer

(in reply to Jafele)
Post #: 2
RE: Unable to bombard - 4/15/2013 9:33:33 AM   
Jafele

Hi Lancer,

This is not the early game, I´m in war with my opponent. And the brief says: Created with the masterfile ERM_EAI_Officer_v214.at2

Maybe you released two versions based in 2.14?

(in reply to lancer)
Post #: 3
RE: Unable to bombard - 4/15/2013 9:50:47 AM   
lancer

Hi Jafele,

The mod doesn't go anywhere near land units or land activity. Nor does it touch a player's airforce apart from carrier based aircraft and only then if they are 'clouded in'.

Not sure what's happening here. Is there an airfield underneath the airplane unit on the left hand side of the picture? I can see an engineer in the same hex. Did he, perhaps, just build the airfield in the same turn?

Cheers,
Lancer

(in reply to Jafele)
Post #: 4
RE: Unable to bombard - 4/15/2013 10:51:33 AM   
Jafele

The hex where the engineer is located is an airbase that was built a long time ago. Also I´ve tested it for the next turn and the bug remains the same.

(in reply to lancer)
Post #: 5
RE: Unable to bombard - 4/15/2013 10:28:20 PM   
lancer

Issue Resolved.

Lancer

(in reply to Jafele)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Unable to bombard Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI