Wounded officers

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here. Post any Community Site Requests here as well.

Moderator: Vic

Jafele

Wounded officers

Post by Jafele »

In a couple of games I´ve seen wounded officers commanding units if you choose to appoint them. For the rest of the game the text says he´s wounded, however the officer works fine leading units. Is it a bug? How many turns needs an officer to be ok?

Attachments
SATW.jpg
SATW.jpg (199.63 KiB) Viewed 58 times
Las batallas contra las mujeres son las únicas que se ganan huyendo.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

Cuando el necio oye la verdad se carcajea, porque si no lo hiciera la verdad no sería la verdad.

LAO TSE
Vic

RE: Wounded officers

Post by Vic »

Thanks for reporting. Just a quick question: How did you get them appointed after they were wounded and placed back in the pool? Its hould have cost you 9999 political points no?

Best regards,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Jafele

Post by Jafele »

No, I think it costed the common price (I only had about 200 pp). Vic, if you wish I can send you the file.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

Cuando el necio oye la verdad se carcajea, porque si no lo hiciera la verdad no sería la verdad.

LAO TSE
Vic

Post by Vic »

Are you sure you started this game with v2.14?

If yes and you have a file from which this can be reproduced, assigning a wounded officer (not already having him in a hq) please send it to vic@xs4all.nl

best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Jafele

Post by Jafele »

File sent.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

LAO TSE
Vic

Post by Vic »

It is with the EHRM mod. When i play with the offical new dawn mod this does not happen (at least not in my re-tests).

Maybe the EHRM mod was build of version 2.13 instead of 2.14?

Anywho i do not give support to mods. sorry.

best,
Vic
lancer

Post by lancer »

Hi Jafele,

The first version of the EHRM mod was indeed based on Vic's 2.13. The updated version (in the file repositry) is based on 2.14.

Probably best to download the latest version.

[edit] Are you using the original version I uploaded or the newer one, the
'ERM_EAI_Offices_v214_1.atzip' file?

Cheers,
Lancer
Jafele

Post by Jafele »

Hi Lancer,

I have the latest version installed, however I think it must an "old" game with the previous version (ERM_EAI_Officer_v214). Your latest version is called in brief: ERM_EAI_Officers_214
Since both bugs are in the same game I could send you the file if you wish.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

LAO TSE
Jafele

Post by Jafele »

Sorry Vic, forgot to mention I only play with Lancer mod. At least we know it´s not an official bug.

NAPOLEÓN BONAPARTE

LAO TSE
lancer

Post by lancer »

Hi Jafele,

If you're using a saved game generated with the old masterfile and attempting to play with the new one then you're going to strike all kinds of strange behaviour.

Save games aren't compatible between different masterfile versions.

I probably haven't helped here 'cause I named both masterfiles the same. I think I need to start putting version numbers in a visible place like Vic does with ATG. This mod business is trickier than it looks.

I'd write this game off and start a new one with the latest downloaded version.

If you want to send me your save game file I'll take a look at it just in case there is something I've overlooked.

Send me a PM and I'll reply with a direct email address.

Cheers,
Lancer

Return to “Advanced Tactics Support”