Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Patch sequence

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Patch sequence Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Patch sequence - 4/14/2013 1:20:10 AM   
redwolf

If you have BFTB and the Arnheim module, was is right sequence to patch?

I assume after installing both, how what if you install BFTB, then the patch, the Arnheim? Do you just patch over?

P.S. ticket submitted about ftp for the non-member patches being down and that the captcha for the member area seems to be broken at least in Chrome.
Post #: 1
RE: Patch sequence - 4/14/2013 2:27:11 AM   
Arjuna

At the moment, until we release the final BFTB patch #4, if you install BFTB you will get the patch #3 build 4.3.249. The HTTR Ex Pack does not IIRC update the game engine. It just installs data - ie scenarios, maps, estabs. So it should be installed after BFTB. It requires BFTB to exist before you install it. Once you have done so I would recommend installing the latest beta build or you could wait for the final patch #4 which will be out soon.

Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

(in reply to redwolf)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Patch sequence Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI