Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

OT - MR Pact

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> OT - MR Pact Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OT - MR Pact - 4/12/2013 3:44:15 PM   
Numdydar

Most WWII games now provide options to honor or accept the MR pact that gave Russia the ability to take over eastern Poland and the Baltic states. But is this even something that had any chance of occuring in RL? Would that not have immeadeately causes a war with Russia? Or if not war, have Russia immeadiately ramp up production and strat getting on a war footing.

Would Russia really allow Germany to atack the West unhindered if the pact was dishonored? Plus would Germany be able to spare the troops to defend the expanded border with Russia and still be able to overrun France?

Is there any books or sites that discuss what could have occured if Germany did not honor the pact?

Since games now have this as an option to honor the MR pact or not, just started wondering if these options had any basis in reality or not
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> OT - MR Pact Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI